Search This Blog

Thursday 13 October 2011

Will you buy and invest on new Apple Iphone 4S?

The new Apple Iphone 4S is coming this month. Apple starts taking Pre-order in Canada on Oct. 7, 2011. You can order it on line for a factory unlocked iPhone 4s on Apple Canada website.
 http://store.apple.com/ca/browse/home/shop_iphone/family/iphone


Availabe in Black & White colours in 16gb for $649, 32gb for $ 749 and $ 64gb for 849 before tax. Most of us already have an iphone. The question is are you really in need of upgrade?

Well for some Apple fans who got the money to buy will collect all items whether or not they need it or not or for just a technology geek or status symbol whatever. Some will buy for just Steve Jobs demise.

Im happy with my Nokia N8 and not thinking of any upgrade soon unless find a good deal in new models but will always prefers Nokia, Samsung or HTC in order of preference over Apple.


So will you buy new Apple Iphone 4S?

4 comments:

  1. you know what nexus is way better then iphone b'cuz I had iphone and I had very bad experinece when I was trying to surf web cuz of there is no FLASH PLAYER ...what you think ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who will buy from itunes if you can watch for free in flash players? Apple is protecting its revenue. Yes it is really bad.

    Apple wants to do business by itself and they will stop selling any more iphone if they feels you are selling it for profit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think thats your personal expernece rite ???

    ReplyDelete
  4. i Have worse expereince with them. I called before order and customer service told me that on apple website maximum No. of Iphone per model I can buy is 10. After I order 4 they accepted my order and alot me UPS tracking No. After fifteen days of anxiously waiting the UPS showed I refused to accept the item which was a lie. I tried to call UPS and the y told me to investigate the issue and so does Apple.

    After few days I called Apple again an dthey told me they have cancelled my order as I exceeded the limit to but more than 2 iphone 4s per person.

    Apple is the company which is so hostile with their customer that encourage me to get in the hater list. Apple and their product really sucks just like a ugly women hiding inside a beautiful mask.

    ReplyDelete