Search This Blog

Friday 14 October 2011

The Best Customer & Tech Support Company -"THE LOGITECH"

The best company I have ever dealt with regarding customer or technical support. I'm a loyal customer of Logitech more than 6 years and own more than 20 products from web cams, keyboards, gaming keyboards, Speakers, Surround systems, remotes, mice,joysticks etc etc.

Logitech Anywhere MX Mouse




They are always behind their products and never let you down.Their customer service is of Top Notch. I had a problem with my mouse. I had lost my warranty receipt but they sent me the new mouse as it was with in one year warranty without asking details. There are very few company who now a days trust word of mouth and Logitech is one of them. Wonderful!!!


Logitech Gaming Keyboard G110
The second time I dealt with them with a brand new Gaming Keyboard G110. The problem was back lighting was not was not even on Numeric- keypads. Without asking further they sent me the new keyboard with in a week.

Logitech Media Keyboard K200
Another good experience with Logitech. I ordered Logitech Media keyboard K200 which I cancelled in a minute after talking with customer support and changed the order to Logitech G110. The ordered was cancelled but they have sent me the keyboard and did not charge me a single penny. I still can't believe it.They are really excellent.

1 comment:

  1. I will definitely try their products specially Mouse and Keyboard.

    ReplyDelete