Search This Blog

Thursday 13 October 2011

Bad Canada Post Service



I'm having constantly bad expereince with Canada Post Service. First of all their insurance is totally bogus as you can't claim if its reached damaged to the buyer or if parcel is not brokem from outside. They are just making a lot of money by their fake insurance policy.

If you have insurance and package is lost they will ask you for original purchase receipt and reject your claim if you don't have the receipt. They don't ask about receipt when doing insurance.

So please don't insured unless you have the receipt or proof of purchase. I have their small business venture card which can be used for a very small discount to ship in US and Canada only.Did Canada Post really sucks?

I have lost my several packages sent to Asia which were never received after a year and Canada Post can't even talk with you if you don't have insurance.

I asked Canada Post they should have a facility to show them original item before sending it to verify it which they reject.They don't care and not taking any responsibilities on the lost package. I must say either delivered the parcel or payback the shipping cost back to the customer if you can't deliver it or lost the letter or parcel simple is that! It doesn't work either you have insured the package.

Do you have any bad expereince or its only me whining against them?
I know Purolator is also a part of Canada Post.

As I'm a small capacity seller which postal carrier you will recommend to send parcel?
Like FedEx, UPS, TNT, DHL but they are bit expensive.
Please let me know if you are on the same boat or else.

1 comment:

  1. Canada Post sucks!!!! They deliver parcel to my home which was posted to USA address. They need to wakeup and need good leader to manage the company.

    ReplyDelete